This recipe was suggested to me by Daymon, who's mom had made these for him as a kid during the holiday season. I was skeptical at first about liking them due to the amount of sweetness, but they were AMAZING! I did not have all the ingredients so I substituted the peanuts for leftover candied pecans and the peanut butter chips for sea salt caramel chips. Feel free to switch these ingredients up with whatever you'd like, as the sweetness from all the ingredients will make them delicious regardless.
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (Store bought or Homemade recipe below)
- 1 Cup Chopped Peanuts
- 3/4 Cup Butter (Melted)
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 1/2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips (For Drizzle)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped peanuts and melted butter.
- Press into a shallow 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle milk chocolate chips & peanut butter chips on top of crust.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top.
- Pour entire can of condensed milk overtop the marshmallows.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20mins until golden brown.
- Once cool, drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Store in the fridge overnight for bars to firm up before cutting.
- The bars should be stored in the fridge for up to a week or can be frozen in pieces.
Graham Cracker Recipe
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Cold & Cubed)
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Sift flour and baking soda into brown sugar and salt. Mix to combine.
- Rub the butter into the dry ingredients until it resembles a crumbly mixture.
- Whisk together honey, milk and vanilla and add to flour mixture.
- Mix until the dough comes together.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Roll out dough and cut into squares.
- Poke holes with a fork to help with even baking.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20mins until slightly browned.
- Wait until cooled to pulverize using a food processor to turn your crackers into crumbs.
- Start at Step 1 for Sugar Bars.
PRINT THE RECIPE HERE